Cancer screenings will be taking place at St. Peter’s Hospital from 3p-7p, on January 30th.
This opportunity is primarily available for Women age 40 and older and Men 50 and older. Screenings include Mammogram, Pap Test, Clinical breast exam and colon cancer screening (take home kit for men and women age 50 and older). Space is limited. We only hold this particular event a few times a year.
· There is no income requirement or citizenship requirement for screenings.
· Translators are available with advance notice
· Evening appointments after work or child care (4 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.)
· All of the screenings that the individual is due for are completed in one appointment
· Free follow-up tests and even treatment for qualified individuals if needed
Interested clients can call 525-8680 to make an appointment (525 – 8683 for Spanish)